Our provisioning platform helps Cisco HCS partners streamline their unified communications services practice (UCaaS). From Day 1 dial plan deployment, to powerful Day 2 tools, such as workflow automation, visual phone editing and remote phone control, our platform is highly secure, scalable and easy-to-use. It allows you to quickly onboard customers into your service offers and provides turnkey tools that build strong customer satisfaction for your Cisco hosted collaboration solution.
- Streamlined Provisioning across Multiple Cisco UC Servers and Applications — a single pane of glass to automate workflows for your managed service
- Multi-tenant HCS Management — a secure, scalable platform for simplified administration of Cisco Collaboration cloud service for all your HCS clients. Easily move between clients with a single login
- CUCM Site Configurations — save time and money by setting up new locations with just a few clicks
- Secure End-Customer Access — role-based access to pre-determined jobs, to minimize the risk of errors and inconsistencies
We integrate with a broad range of cloud-based collaboration services, including: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Webex Teams (unified messaging), Cisco Jabber (instant messaging), Unity and more. We also have native Microsoft Active directory integration enabling zero-touch provisioning for employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
By streamlining provisioning with intelligent workflows, your Cisco HCS practice is optimized with improved profitability and enhanced customer satisfaction via:
- More efficient use of resources with automation, reducing manual work
- Better consistency with pre-build templates for MACDs
- Reduced risk with our high availability automatic roll-over if an outage occurs
And best of all we are Cisco HCS certified, and thus fully tested to support your HCS environment. We offer 24×7 support, so we are always here to help.
Other benefits to your Cisco HCS practice include:
- Quick and consistent client activation
- Innovation and customization to differentiate offers
- Increased customer satisfaction, with better SLAs
- Optimized resource utilization of all engineering skill sets